Recognizing AchievementsWe are proud of the many success stories in our City, especially among our businesses and industries! Too often it is hard to get the word out about the wonderful achievements and innovative solutions our local businesses are experiencing every day. So we are giving them another forum to get the good news out!
We are encouraging our local commercial enterprises, from small businesses to large industries, to send us press releases or information about the wonderful strides they are making in their fields. It can focus on your company or business or on the employees themselves, what they do in their fields or in the local community. The City will also be adding releases and links to various articles we see.
But it doesn't end there. Individuals who have made strides in their professions or won coveted awards will also be recognized on these pages, along with other organizations. Send in your success stories!
Please send your information to either the City's Economic Development Director Jeff Garstka, firstname.lastname@example.org, or City Clerk Angela G. Stadler, email@example.com. Qualifying stories will be included on this website and social media. Share your good news with us!
New Company to bring 124 Jobs to Area
- Golden Leaf Foundation funds project (RockinghamNow)
- Sanritsu builds in City's Industrial Park (Governor's Office Press Release)
- To Create 302 New Jobs & Nearly $45 Million in Investment
- (See Governor Cooper's announcement https://governor.nc.gov/news/israeli-manufacturer-add-302-new-jobs-rockingham-county-expansion-0)
- To be County's first Microbrewery (Spectrum News)
- Downtown store sells local products (Rockingham Now)
- What it means to be a corporate citizen (Rockingham Now)