The City of Reidsville offers a variety of sports leagues throughout the year which are managed by the Recreation Program Supervisor. Children can play baseball, softball, football and basketball in local leagues at area parks and the Parks & Rec Gymnasium for a small fee. Youth participating in any recreational athletic events sponsored by the City's Parks and Recreation Department are required to show proof of family coverage or purchase recreation insurance, which is valid for one year (September 15-September 15).
Any first-time participants must also supply a copy of their birth certificate.
How to Register for Athletic Programs
- Registration for athletic programs can be done by stopping by the Parks & Recreation Office at 201 N. Washington Ave. between 8:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday during the registration period for that sport.
- By calling 336-349-1090.
- Mailing in registration information (including a copy of insurance and birth certificate) and payment to Parks and Recreation, 201 N. Washington Ave., Reidsville, NC 27320.
- Faxing information to 336-634-3067.
- Or by going online at the following address: http://activenet.active.com/reidsvillerec/
Throughout the year, standings and game results will be available on these pages as well. For questions about league rules, interested in volunteering as a coach, etc., you can call 349-1092. Registration information listed below is general unless a specific year is listed.
Click on the link below for the youth activity you are interested in:
Signups - T-ball, Baseball, Girls Softball
LINK for information
Baseball and Softball UPDATES
Signups completed for baseball. Still some space on softball teams.
2017 T-Ball Playing Schedule
2017 Coach Pitch Playing Schedule
Youth Basketball Playing Schedule-(Superteen)-NEW
-Completed for the season
Tennis in Rockingham County
FREE youth play day at Jaycee Park in Reidsville
Play Days are a welcoming way for families with kids age 6-18 to play tennis together.
TENNIS ENTHUSIASTS! Looks what coming up at Jaycee Park in 2017
1. Rally the Family Play Day for Jaycee Park on Sunday, March 19 from 3-4:30 p.m.
2. The USTA Junior Team Tennis program begins at Jaycee Park on Sunday April 22, 2017 with a Free Youth Play Day, followed by 3 matches and a USTA Level 6 tournament on Sunday, May 21, 2017.
3. We'll host a Kids Tennis Club for Reidsville Middle School Students of Success on four afternoons in April/May (TBD)
4. October 13-14, 2017 USTA RCTA Fall Level 5 Junior Tournament
Check the weather line to see if games are still on: 336-349-1020.