Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) Retail Permit

A retail business can obtain an ABC Retail Permit by applying to the North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission at 400 East Tryron Road, Raleigh, North Carolina  27601.  The application instructions, forms, and fee information may be found at or by calling (919) 779-0700. 

If you wish to obtain an ABC Retail Permit and operate a business in Reidsville, you may contact the Reidsville Police Department and speak to the  Chief of Police or the Administrative Assistant to the Chief of Police by calling (336) 347-2302 for more details.