Reidsville City Hall
230 W. Morehead Street
Reidsville, NC 27320
(336) 347-2355 (fax)
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Engineering Division, as part of the Public Works Department, works closely with its fellow divisions and the Community Development Department to provide design and inspection services for City improvements. The Engineering Division is led by Steve Moran, City Engineer, and also includes the Civil Engineer.
The Division designs new water mains, sewer mains, roadways, greenways, storm water systems, and erosion control plans for City improvement projects. Other responsibilities include:
- Stormwater Ordinance implementation
- Maintenance of the Reidsville Industrial Park
- Processing public petitions for water and/or sewer line extensions, installation of curb & gutter and street improvements
- Review and approval of Driveway Permit Application on City-maintained streets
- Review and approval of Street rights-of-way encroachment by utility companies and contractors